King County Vaccination Verification Sign - 8.5" x 11"
King County Health Order requiring verification of vaccination at certain public events and establishments will begin on Oct 25, 2021.
Who It Applies To:
- Individuals 12 and over. Discrimination will not be tolerated. Businesses may not scrutinize proof of vaccination more closely based on race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or age.
When It Ends:
- The entire order is not expected to be permanent. No later than 6 months from Oct 25, 2021, this policy will be reviewed for possible extension based on future outbreak conditions.
Where It Applies:
- Indoor restaurants and bars plus wine, beer, spirit tasting rooms.
- Arts and entertainment venues.
- Gums including fitness studios such as yoga, dance and martial arts.
- Outdoor events with over 500 people including sporting events, concerts and performances.
- Indoor event spaces rented for private gatherings such as weddings and parties that are held at a business that is subject to this order such as restaurants, music venues or recreational establishments.
- Bowling alleys.
For more detail guidance, please visit King County is Vaccine Verified (kcvaxverified.com)
- Ready-to-apply self adhesive vinyl window poster - 8.5" x 11"
- Outside surface installation
- Full color digital print with UV-shield lamination.